The 2014 Log 'N Blog competition began on February 1 and will run through July 31, 2014. Created and led by students, the Log 'N Blog allows participants to track swimming, biking, running, and fitness activities. Log as many miles and as much activity as you can before July 31st, and help fundraise for PT research! Getting a late start? Log past miles to February 1 if you know them. Get Started Today!
- Join a pre-existing team or start one of your own.
- Log your mileage for swimming, biking and running or your fitness activities.
- Set fundraising goals and boost your team total.
- Share your efforts with family, friends, and coworkers. Ask for their support as you achieve goals.
- All mileage/activity beginning with February 1. Please note that the logs will be reviewed periodically and any entries dated prior to February 1, 2014 will be removed. We appreciate your cooperation!
What’s the Cost?
- Your $10 registration fee supports our mission of funding physical therapist researchers.
- You can now leave supporting comments on the pages of your family and friends as well as on the main Log ‘N Blog page.
- An added fitness category to track physical activity by the minute/hour.
- The ability to back log your activity to the beginning of the competition!
Finish in the top 3 in any of the categories as an individual or a team and receive national recognition!